Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information for booking such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the workshop booked. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (such as block booking dietary requirements etc.), if you contact me directly.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will
delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
* Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
* I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Simonds, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
23 Boulters Lock, Giffard Park
Milton Keynes, Bucks UK MK14 5QR
Terms & Conditions
No refunds will be given if the individual(s) cancels less than 24 hours before the workshop or if they fail to attend. If due to any unforeseen circumstances workshops get cancelled, a full refund will be issued. By purchasing any workshop, you are consenting to all of the detail and information given (on site pets). Whilst attending any workshop, I will not accept any responsibility for any injury or accident that may occur on my property. I do not cater for food allergies or intolerances and I will not accept any responsibility for any food consumed whilst on the premises.
- Credit / Debit Cards