Frequently asked questions
How long are the workshops?
Workshop times are a guideline only. People work at different speeds so they may run over or under depending on capabilities.
Where are the workshops held?
The workshops will be held at my home. We have 4 pugs, 3 geriatric and one neurotic! They will be wandering around in the garden. If this is a worry or a problem, please do let me know.
Will there be refreshments?
I like to provide refreshments, a slice of cake and cup of tea/coffee is always welcome during, and after some serious crafting!
If I have dietary requirement, how do I let you know?
When booking, there is an option to write a message. Please write your dietary requirements in the message box. If you forget, not to worry! After booking, feel free to contact me via the information provided at the bottom of the policy T&C page to let me know of your dietary requirements. Please state your name, workshop date and dietary requirement. If you let me know beforehand, I can make sure that something is arranged especially for you!
Where are you located?
We are located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, a couple of miles off Junction 14 of the M1, so are easy to find.
How can I make the most of my visit to Milton Keynes before or after the workshops?
Whilst you are here, here are some suggestions of things to do… as well as shopping!
- Milton Keynes Theatre is the most successful theatre outside London's West End with productions ranging from show stopping musicals to world-renowned opera and the yearly pantomime.
- MK Gallery offers free exhibitions of international contemporary art - The Milton Keynes Arts Guide gives you loads of information on the many different artforms available to visitors and includes a walking tour of the art within the City Centre - it is available free from MK Gallery and libraries across MK.
- Milton Keynes City Orchestra is the live classical music resource for Milton Keynes and the surrounding area. Over more than 30 years, it has built a national and international reputation through performances of outstanding quality.
- The Stables is Milton Keynes’ premier live-music venue offering a wide range of musical genres including jazz, blues, folk, rock, classical, pop and world music.
- Woburn Abbey, the ancestral home of the Duke of Bedford, houses private collections of art, furniture and porcelain on public view.
- Museums galore including Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes Museum, National Badminton Museum, The National Museum of Computing and The Cowper & Newton Museum.
- The beautiful gardens at National Trust Stowe are steeped in history and are just outside Milton Keynes.
- Visit the historical market towns of Stony Stratford, Newport Pagnell, Wolverton and Olney.